Saturday 9 April 2011

The beggining of the end

Huh... So this is a blog. I don't see all the fuss, yet. I mean, how many people are ACTUALLY going to look at this? Not that I don't love you lovely people out there, nor that I don't trust you. Anyhoo, better get the first thing straight:
Me= Sixth former
Sixth former= AS and A levels.
AS and A levels= scary as hell.

Well, I've actually nearly finished the first half of it all, meaning exams are but three weeks away (Art is a time consuming thing that likes to be before everything else to make it that bit more harder). As well as college life (It's a college, not a school. school wasn't big enough for us), there's the small matter of the world that everyone needs to take on.
So some personal stuff. Thats what people need to put on blogs. I think. Heads up pervs, my number will not be that personal info you crave for. Anyhoo, I'm in my first year of college, I still need to get driving lessons, and the plan for career is Author. The problems with Sixth form and the plans of a writer is, they don't mix. Not for one moment.
A level and AS level require two things: Work and time. Writer also requires two things: Work time, and talent... Three things.
I'm actually suprised I have blog time to spend. Which isn't great because as discussed: exams, three weeks away etc etc. For the time being, the world is telling me there's no time to be an author.
My answer? Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment